- Monday: Veggie lasagne (included courgette, spinach, peppers)
- Tuesday: Rice salad (with mixed beans, chickpeas, sweetcorn, tomato, cheese)
- Wednesday: Broccoli and sweetcorn quiche with sautéed potatoes
- Thursday: Butternut squash risotto
- Friday: Stuffed peppers with new potatoes & green salad
Three simple summer salads
Celery and apple - chop both into very small chunks and mix together with a spoonful of mayonaise.
Carrot and beetroot - I don't like beetroot but I like this salad. Grate both finely, (best to use a grater on a food mixer for speed and ease) combine and stir in some honey mustard vinegrette.
Do you eat vegetarian meals much at home? Are there any vegetarian dishes you particularly enjoy?