Friday 10 February 2012

For the sake of Valentine's

Valentine's Day - it's one of those things you don't really care about much until you have children and then it's another excuse for doing some fun things. As it falls in the half-term week too, I'm planning lots of heart-themed activities at home with my son and thought I would share a few ideas I have been looking at.....


I love these Valentine animals from Ziggity Zoom.


This heart potato printing is a great way to decorate homemade cards or wrapping paper, from Fab Mums.

Urban Mums found this lovely Valentine's Day Votive, simple to make but looks really effective.

I really like this post on The Artful Parent about teaching children how to mix colours while making Valentines.

Lots of fun recipes for Valentine's baking on the BBC Good Food site.

Are there any arts and crafts or baking ideas you have done in the past or plan to do for Valentine's day this year?
---
photo credit
---

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. I'd love to have your comments and thoughts!