Tuesday 19 July 2011

Five favourite links

Toilet training my son continues to be the main focus of the week, meaning my time for writing and doing other things is limited. We started this past weekend and it is going pretty well so far. I will report back at a later date to let you know what worked for us.

Rather than rush out a blog post for the sake of it, I'm sharing five links to items I've read and enjoyed recently that you might like too:

Cleaning with Kids on Babble gives simple, constructive tips for encouraging your toddler to help tidy up and making it part of their daily routine.

• Another great free eCookbook is available from the minimalist yet always imaginative Stonesoup. Quick, easy, delicious meals perfect for busy families.

• Lots of helpful suggestions from Gretchen Rubin if you want to feel happier by the end of the day. I know whenever I have done any of these they always work for me.

• As the summer holidays are about to start, you might like to try some of these ideas for frugal summer fun for the whole family.

• Summertime is picnic season. Simple Organic provides a great list of portable lunch options that can be ready in 15 minutes or less.

Let me know if there's something you've enjoyed reading online recently.

---

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading. I'd love to have your comments and thoughts!