Wednesday 9 June 2010

Making Efficiency Easier

Sherri Kruger, who's been a guest post author previously on Mummy Zen and is behind two of my favourite blogs, Serene Journey and Zen Family Habits has just launched a fantastic new site that I wanted to share with you. Called 'Listbean', it's a site of checklists covering everything you could possibly imagine. From major projects like buying a home, various business and finance checklists, to child-related things like child-proofing your home and suggested activities to keep the little ones amused, it's all there! I am astounded by the thorough range of lists on the site and it's obvious that a lot of thought and hard work has gone into it.

If you're a keen list-maker yourself, fear not - the site doesn't take away that pleasure from you! You can sign up to Listbean which allows you to create your own lists or to customise those already there, to make them better suited to your own personal needs. For those of you less-inclined to make checklists, then the site is a goldmine for helping prompt you to think of lots of relevant, helpful things to consider for all kinds of tasks and aspects of your life.

I have not by any means gone through all lists on the site but have looked at quite a few and picked out some to mention here that I especially like:

Indoor Activities for Kids

Babysitter Info Sheet

Decorate your Home with things you already have

Whole Home Quick-Clean

Over Night Guests

Take a look at Listbean and let me know what you think. Are there any lists that stand out as seeming particularly helpful to you?

---

Photo credit

---

4 comments:

  1. Hi Mummy Zen,
    Thank you so much for sharing this site with your community. It makes me happy to know that you like it so much. The whole home quick clean is one of my favorites as well! It comes in very handy some times :)

    Thanks again and have a lovely rest of the week.
    Sherri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there MummyZen & Sherri, this is wonderful ... I have lists galore and live by them, but the idea of sharing what works with others and using them even wider is great. I'm going to pass it onto some of my other listy friends. Apparently I get it from my Granny, who even kept a list of her lists!
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Antonia Ferraro12 June 2010 at 11:36

    Hi Mummy Zen and Sherri,
    I am an avid list maker and it is wonderful to now know that I can cross reference my list with somebody else's, checking if there is something I have missed off or not even thought about. I love the fact that you can customise each list...the ones I am currently using are "Buy a home" and "Budget" and I also had a sneak peak at the "Wedding" list!!

    Thank you so much for sharing this.
    Have a great weekend.
    Antonia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for leaving comments Joanna and Antonia. So glad you are finding Listbean useful too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading. I'd love to have your comments and thoughts!